- faithcanonAsked on February 26, 2018 at 12:34 PM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 26, 2018 at 01:58 PM
Are you referring to the email notifications? If yes, then you can change the email recipient of the notification in the Emails settings. Here's how:
1. In the Form Builder, click the "Settings" in the top menu. Go to the "Emails" section. Select the Notification and then click the "Edit" button.
2. Go to the "Recipients" tab. Here you'll see the Recipient Emails where you can add or remove a recipient.
3. Click the "Save" button when you're done.
Here's a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-up-Email-Notifications
Hope that helps. If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.
- faithcanonAnswered on February 26, 2018 at 02:43 PMNo Sir,
I mean can i place the choice of who to send the form to within the form itself.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 26, 2018 at 03:13 PM
Yes, this is possible by using the Change Email Recipient condition. Here's a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/167-How-to-Send-Email-Based-on-User-s-Answer.
Hope that helps. Thank you.