- dtimurAsked on February 26, 2018 at 05:55 PM
I'm looking for solutions that can help me organize our small hotel business. I was thinking to use Jotform for possibly filling out guest details (name, tel, email etc) and then submitting it to myself to keep track of when we took the booking, and all the details we'd need. We wanted to send the copy of the submitted form to the customer for his records also, is there any way to customize it a bit? The initial form looks good, with our branding etc, but the pdf I download from the inbox is fairly plain. Can we say add our logo to it, or "pretty it up" a bit?
example of the form I made: https://form.jotform.com/80566169403156Page URL:
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 26, 2018 at 08:35 PM
You can customize the PDF, here's a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/384-How-to-Customize-PDF-Submissions-Report
You can also customize the autoresponder message that will be sent to your customers. Guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/430-How-to-Edit-the-Email-Template-for-Notifications-and-Autoresponders
- dtimurAnswered on March 03, 2018 at 05:00 PM
Thanks! I will check the editor. One question - is there any way to save the template for that? As I said, I'm trying to setup the system where we fill out the form for the customer and submit it to have the details accessible to us at all times. We need to add our logo and booking/cancellation details at the bottom of the submission report, or (better) the autoresponder. I'll check the second guide, see if it allows that.
Another question - I see that autoresponder message comes from JotForm and has your branding, is it possible to have it come from our domain, or at least have no JotForm branding? Would premium package allow for that?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 03, 2018 at 06:41 PM
1. Yes, that's discussed in the second guide. Email notifications are highly customizable.
2. Yes, that's possible. You can customize the autoresponder content, e.g. remove the JotForm logo. You can also change the sender email with your custom email address in the advanced tab.