- SteritechQAAsked on February 26, 2018 at 07:09 PM
I have seen other users in this forum state that they are able to remove the question count from the welcome page but I cannot figure out how to do this (using JotForm Cards). Can you please provide instruction on how to do this.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 26, 2018 at 11:00 PM
In the form builder, click the Edit Welcome Page option on the top of the form fields, see screenshot:
In the Welcome Page view, you should be able to remove the field count.
- SteritechQAAnswered on February 27, 2018 at 01:30 AM
Ah haa... thanks.
- zingpcsAnswered on March 07, 2018 at 07:07 PM
Hi, I'm still seeing it on my website no matter how many times I remove it. Any other suggestions? Thanks!
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 07, 2018 at 08:06 PM
I have checked your forms and they do not display the counter on the welcome page.
I have cleared your forms cache for now, have you tried clearing your forms cache as well?
If not, please kindly try re-embedding your form, if the problem persists, please share us the page where the form is embedded on so we can further investigate the issue.