- jpAsked on February 27, 2018 at 03:22 AM
Dear Sirs, my wife created an account and created a form as per below but now we are trying to log into the account to edit it but we can't remember user name and password or email address used to log in
- JotForm DeveloperonurcAnswered on February 27, 2018 at 03:49 AM
This form belongs to account registered email with : email@example.com
You can get new password on login screen via "Forgot Password" option.
If you have any other question or comment, please let us know.
- jpAnswered on February 27, 2018 at 05:35 AM
thank you. unfortunately my wife doesnt remember her password and that email address no longer exists. what are our options?
- JotForm DeveloperonurcAnswered on February 27, 2018 at 06:08 AM
You can open a new account. JotForm gives its users to clone forms between their accounts and also forms created by other users.
In order to clone forms, you can follow the clone steps via our guide.
If you have any question or comment, please let us know.
- jpvalverdeAnswered on February 27, 2018 at 07:13 AM
thank you, that was most helpful and managed to clone it, awesome work guys