- DespoticAsked on February 27, 2018 at 06:37 AM
I have about 2k entries into my form. However, some auto-populate are not populating. Need assistance as soon as possible.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on February 27, 2018 at 08:13 AM
I'm very sorry, but it seems that I can not understand your question in full.
Can you kindly specify which field you are trying to pre populate?
If you could share with us an exact plan of your idea it would be appreciated.
- DespoticAnswered on February 27, 2018 at 08:43 AMThe “student information” field is the one I am referring to. I cannot auto-populate the 2k entries. It auto-populates some but not all. For example, non of the names starting with “Z” is not auto-populating even though I hav it embedded in the auto-populate widget.
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on February 27, 2018 at 10:07 AM
Are you referring to the Auto Complete widget?
There is no limit set for the widget. There may be only performance issues if there are lots of items. I have created a form demo and added 2000 items.
On your form, I can see that the last record in for Student A starts with the letter K.
Make sure that all the records are copied in the Items list of the widget.
- DespoticAnswered on February 27, 2018 at 03:43 PMThank you. I had to separate the auto-populate list. Moreover, it’s seems as if 1500 is the maximum I can add to the widget before it stops aauto-populating. I also have alphanumeric information; maybe that might be another issue preventing complete auto-populating.
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on February 27, 2018 at 04:05 PM
Thanks for updating us. It seems that the limit mentioned above is ~60K characters. So, if you use ~40 characters for an option, you will be able to create only 1500 options. But, glad to read that you've found a way to get this ready.
Let us know if we can help you better.