- sleykerrAsked on February 27, 2018 at 07:01 AM
When generating the PDF the same is coming out on 9 pages, and the letters are great .. Can you reduce to 1 or 2 pages?
- JotForm UX ResearcheryorkAnswered on February 27, 2018 at 09:04 AM
If you mean downloading submissions as PDF using the button in the screenshot below, it is not possible to change it. Only one submission per page is the output.
If you meant something else, please be more specific.
- sleykerrAnswered on February 27, 2018 at 10:52 AM
When the pdf is generated, it generates the search on 9 pages per response.
What I want is a pdf page per survey..
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 27, 2018 at 12:15 PM
The PDF output includes all form fields by default. Since your form is rather long with several input tables, the PDF will exceed a single page. The only way to make your submissions fit to a single page would be to remove a significant amount of fields from the PDF:
- MaryvilleCollegeAnswered on February 27, 2018 at 12:21 PM
You can also Edit your PDF output