- harrismediaAsked on February 27, 2018 at 09:46 AM
Is it possible to use JotForm to create a webform and when user finish the form, it will automatically generate to a pdf and allow this user to download?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 27, 2018 at 11:34 AM
Yes, you can enable the "PDF Attachment" option in the Advanced tab of the autoresponder email. Here's how:
1. In the Form Builder, click "Settings" in the top menu and then go to "Emails" section. Select the autoresponder and then click the "Edit" icon.
2. Go to "Advanced" tab and enable the "PDF Attachment" option.
3. When you are done, click the "Save" button.
Hope that helps. Thank you.