- rdmnigeriaAsked on February 27, 2018 at 10:10 AM
I always get this error message "Failed in loading widgets. Please reload page" when I open any form to edit and it still gives the same error every time I refresh.
What could be the problem?
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on February 27, 2018 at 11:44 AM
We would like to apologize for any inconvenience. Is this happening to all of the forms in your account or only to specific ones?
I have cleared your account's form cache on my end, can you check if that made any difference, please?
Also, can you try logging out from your account and logging back in to see if it is due to an expired session?
We will wait for your response.
- rdmnigeriaAnswered on February 28, 2018 at 06:30 AM
Hi Victoria, Yes it pops up on all my forms.
I've rechecked again and unfortunately, the error still shows.
How do we resolve this?
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on February 28, 2018 at 08:44 AM
The issue might be related to a problem at our side, but it should be fixed now.
Can you please confirm?
Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
- rdmnigeriaAnswered on February 28, 2018 at 10:12 AM
Thanks for your prompt response. But unfortunately, the error still persists.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 28, 2018 at 11:41 AM
I checked a few of your forms and they are on my end, they are all loading in the builder. If you use a different browser does the same error occur? My best guess would be something in either your browser or on your network is blocking our widgets server. If neither of those options work, let us know and we can look in to this further.
- ENYOFormsAnswered on March 21, 2018 at 10:02 AM
I am experiencing the same issue and have reported it here several times. No one has been able to fix it. I've used different browsers and networks. Issue persists. It happens with all my forms.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 21, 2018 at 11:28 AM
We did have server issues a bit ago but they should be resolved. Let me know if you still cannot edit/view forms and I will take a look.