- littlenestphotoAsked on February 27, 2018 at 10:59 AM
hello! is there any way to increase the size of a file/photo submission? we'd like people to provide us with photos, but right now they are getting a size error.
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on February 27, 2018 at 12:20 PM
I can see that the Limit File Size is already set to OFF in your form.
To remove the file size limit in the upload field, follow these steps:
1. Click the field properties button (gear)
2. Click the OPTIONS tab
3. Set the Limit File Size to OFF
4. You can also change the file types in the field below
Let us know if you need further help.
- MarvihAnswered on February 27, 2018 at 03:12 PM
I have split the thread for your other question to avoid confusion and address the issue faster.
We will give our response on this thread https://www.jotform.com/answers/1399069