- simonsayzAsked on October 18, 2012 at 10:36 AM
When going to link provided for form, error "../../js/builder/build_source.js:1380: TypeError: Object" I used the direct link: http://form.jotform.ca/form/22913627610248
- pinoytechAnswered on October 18, 2012 at 11:07 AM
Our apologies for the inconvenience that may have caused. The bug is now fixed.
- simonsayzAnswered on October 18, 2012 at 12:00 PM
The bug is still there for me. I tried with firefox instead of chrome but its the same. Just check the page url below.
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 18, 2012 at 12:02 PM
Have you tried clearing your page cache? If no, please do.
I can see your website without error now:
- simonsayzAnswered on October 18, 2012 at 12:47 PM
I also tried with another computer but the same error occurred.
- pinoytechAnswered on October 18, 2012 at 12:59 PM
I've check your form using the latest version of Firefox and I wasn't able to reproduce the said issue. Kindly delete your browser cache and cookies first to see the changes. You can use this guide: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache
Your form's screenshot:
- simonsayzAnswered on October 19, 2012 at 07:43 PM
Everything work now. Thank you very much for your help. You are awesome guys!