- RodLoweAsked on February 27, 2018 at 12:33 PM
I have a form I'm designing to fill out info for our customers, but many don't want to receive extra emails regarding this info. But we still need to collect the email address. Is there a way to turn off the ability for this to automatically send an email to the contact email info?
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on February 27, 2018 at 01:39 PM
Select your form from the dashboard and click Edit Form.
1. Go to the Form SETTINGS
2. Click the Emails tab (or just click here)
3. Delete the Autoresponder email
4. Confirm that you want to delete the Autoresponder email in the dialog
After this change, users who fill this form will not receive confirmation emails.