- VENDORMANAsked on February 27, 2018 at 01:37 PM
1. I CANNOT GET ALL 125 LINE ITEMS ADDED AND THEY WONT WRAP WHEN I ADD THEM
2. I CANNOT ADD THE PRICE NEXT TO EACH ITEM
4. HOW DO I ALLOW FOR COLUMN C TO BE A SELECTED YES/NO COLUMN BY THE PERSON COMPLETING THE FORM
4. HOW DO I GET THEM TO HAVE TO FILL OUT THE PRICE IF THEY ANSWERED NO TO ANY OF THE QUESTIONS
HERE IS A LINK TO MY FORM THAT I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CREATE FOR WEEKS
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on February 27, 2018 at 02:45 PM
Unfortunately working with spreedshet widget as displayed on your form only allows users to enter data into the spreedsheet.
In order to meet your needs you may need to work on a different approach like for instance have fields Where user eill choose yes or no and if the choose no it will display an input field where they can enter the number/amount.
Below is a sample form you may feel free to clone and use the form.
KIndly do let us know if you need further assistance.