- Danielle EllisAsked on February 27, 2018 at 02:23 PM
I am interested in jotform and have a few questions.
1. Listed in the templates are registration and consent forms. I have a small outpatient mental health practice. IS JotForm HIPAA compliant and do you sign a BAA?
2. Can I save my templates and use them offline if you are not HIPAA compliant or do not sign a BAA? That way I can send an offline form via an encrypted email or through my client portal but still use the smart form conditional logic for my client registration.3. Does JotForm automate or integrate with G Suite and/or Asana project management?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 27, 2018 at 03:20 PM
Update (April 19, 2018) HIPAA is available for our Gold and Silver plans.
1. JotForm is not HIPAA compliant, but it can be used on a compliant way, please find more about it on the following link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/333046-is-JotForm-HIPAA-Compliant
BAA is available on our enterprise version only: https://www.jotform.com/enterprise/
2. Forms can be sent offline as PDF fillable forms, but such forms cannot work with conditions, please find the guides related to PDF forms below:
3. This has been moved to a different thread, we will help you as soon as possible here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1399074
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on April 11, 2018 at 09:04 AM
Great news! JotForm now offers HIPAA compliance. This means users in the healthcare industry can use JotForm to collect sensitive patient information through consent and onboarding forms, medical history updates, online bill payments, and prescription refill requests.
HIPAA-compliant forms require a Gold pricing plan, which is only $99 a month or a Silver pricing plan, which is $39 a month. A business associate agreement (BAA) is also available upon request.
For more information about our HIPAA-compliant forms, visit www.jotform.com/hipaa.
- JotForm DeveloperScottAnswered on April 19, 2018 at 03:01 AM
Update: HIPAA is available for the Silver plan as well.