- Danielle EllisAsked on February 27, 2018 at 02:23 PM
I am interested in jotform and have a few questions.
1. Listed in the templates are registration and consent forms. I have a small outpatient mental health practice. IS JotForm HIPAA compliant and do you sign a BAA?
2. Can I save my templates and use them offline if you are not HIPAA compliant or do not sign a BAA? That way I can send an offline form via an encrypted email or through my client portal but still use the smart form conditional logic for my client registration.3. Does JotForm automate or integrate with G Suite and/or Asana project management?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 27, 2018 at 03:20 PM
1. JotForm is not HIPAA compliant, but it can be used on a compliant way, please find more about it on the following link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/333046-is-JotForm-HIPAA-Compliant
BAA is available on our enterprise version only: https://www.jotform.com/enterprise/
2. Forms can be sent offline as PDF fillable forms, but such forms cannot work with conditions, please find the guides related to PDF forms below:
3. This has been moved to a different thread, we will help you as soon as possible here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1399074