- BRIGHTYOGISAsked on February 27, 2018 at 03:40 PM
Hi, for example, I would like the user to choose to fill out information for our classes OR contact us with another form to fill out with that information. Thanks so much!
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on February 27, 2018 at 04:57 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Would you like to redirect the form user from one form to another based on some criteria?
Is there any form that we can check?
- BRIGHTYOGISAnswered on February 27, 2018 at 05:43 PMHi, We will be modifying this form:
We would like to include a link to our Scholarship Request form https://form.jotform.com/70107124308141
and we would like to build a new form that is a basic “Contact Us” form that allows parents to discuss specific issues with their child, etc.
Thank you :)
Peace & Lightness,
CEO & Co-founder
614.309.7943 (talk or text)
*Empowering Children to be active participants in creating their own Heart-driven, Healthy and Peaceful lives*
- BRIGHTYOGISAnswered on February 27, 2018 at 05:43 PMAlso, I can imagine several other situations where we would like to have separate form available based on a specific answer to the original form. I don’t have that need now, however. As our business grows, so grows the length of our form :)
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on February 27, 2018 at 07:43 PM
I understand that you want to redirect the user to https://www.jotform.com/BRIGHTYOGIS/Winter2018 when they submit the form https://form.jotform.com/70107124308141. Is that correct? In order to redirect the form to another form, you may consider using the option 'Redirect to external URL' in the thank you page settings.
If you want the user to be redirected to the form based on a field selected on the first form, you may consider setting up a condition as provided in the guide below:
If you need to pass the information filled in the first form to the second form, the following guide might be helpful.
Hope this information helps.