- clickndriveltdAsked on February 28, 2018 at 04:19 AM
WHEN WE DOWNLOAD A JOTFORM THE ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES ARE NOT DOWNLOADING WITH THE PDF WHY IS THIS
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on February 28, 2018 at 09:05 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
We have different signature widgets available at JotForm.
Please provide us with a link to the form in question, so we will be able to check the signature type and PDFs.
- clickndriveltdAnswered on March 07, 2018 at 04:52 AM
FORM SHOWS SIGNATURES BUT WHEN WE DOWNLOAD PDF THEY DON'T APPEAR
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on March 07, 2018 at 09:10 AM
To enable the signatures in your pdf, just go your submissions page.
In you submission page go to Settings by selecting the gear icon and checking "Show Headers and Texts".
That should show your signature widget in your pdf.
Let us know how it goes.
- clickndriveltdAnswered on March 07, 2018 at 11:34 AM
THAT DIDN'T SHOW THE SIGNATURES FOR:
BUT I HAVE FOUND THAT IF I CLICK PRINT AND THEN DOWNLOAD PDF FROM THERE INSTEAD OF PRINTING THE SIGNATURES SHOW THAT WAY
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 07, 2018 at 12:38 PM
I downloaded a PDF report of the most recent submission of the form you provided and the signatures are shown inside of the report.
Were you able to resolve the issue?
- clickndriveltdAnswered on March 08, 2018 at 10:35 AM
We have been using the print option to download the pdf
It is not every form just odd ones
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on March 08, 2018 at 10:45 AM
I have replicated the issue when I tried to print the submission.
You need to enable the Show Headers and Texts in your pdf settings.
So that you can see the signatures.
Hope this information helps.
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.