- wdsafricaAsked on February 28, 2018 at 04:31 AM
Hi Awesome Team @ Jotform,
1. How do USERS print this form before submission? https://form.myjotform.com/80518853765568
2. How do WE print the form submissions without MISSING Section Headers + text in the Text Boxes - noting that this text is our legal terms & conditions?OUR DESIRED RESULTSWe would like to retain the user-friendly interface of this form https://form.myjotform.com/80518853765568and ADD the printing ability of this form - which prints ALL PARTS of the form https://form.myjotform.com/70091637849566 before submission by the UserPS - The PRINT TO PDF function on the MY FORMS page is nasty as it does not show all pages and it distorts text.PS - Selecting the PRINT button under the SUBMISSIONS page also simply prints INPUT text by the USER + OMITS the terms and conditions in the Text Boxes + Section Headers.RECOMMENDED SOLUTIONSThis matter appears to be unresolved in the Jotform community.1. To enable users to PRINT the form before submission ...Please ADD a PRINT WIDGET that we can drag + drop to the BUILD section of the form.2. To enable recipients (us) to PRINT the form after submission ...To the Section Header PROPERTIES section, please ADD an option for PRINTING VISIBILITY that we can select. If selected YES, the Section Header will appear in the Printed PDF after Submission.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 28, 2018 at 09:26 AM
1. To enable users to PRINT the form before submission ...
I did check both the form URL you have share and both uses different form layout. Form #80518853765568 uses JotForm Cards which will only display one slide per page and it is currently not possible to print all the questions together. Please confirm if this is what you want to achieve, we will create a feature request ticket and forward it to our back end team.
2. To enable recipients (us) to PRINT the form after submission ...
Please note that it is possible to print the submission you have received in actual form. Please check the screenshot below which should help you: https://www.jotform.com/help/335-How-to-Print-the-Form-with-the-Users-Data
Hope this helps.
Do try it out and get back to us if you have any questions.