- JanieFisherAsked on February 28, 2018 at 10:07 AM
Two of my single choice form elements are aligning to the left side. I've tried to make then go across the form, and when I select form preview is does show this:
but - when I open the form from the link on my website, it looks like this:
I've tried shrinking and unshrinking the elements, with no change in the alignment.
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on February 28, 2018 at 11:40 AM
The form labels seem to be displaying properly now.
If the issue persists, please clear the cache of your browser and try again.
If the form is embedded on a website, please let us know the URL of the website.
- JanieFisherAnswered on February 28, 2018 at 12:43 PMAttachment available until Mar 30, 2018
They do when I view them within Jotform, but when I go to them from a link on my website or from an email, the alignment is still to the left. Just took this video:
Click to Download
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on February 28, 2018 at 01:32 PM
I am not able to replicate the issue.
I just cleared the cache of your forms. Please try again using the Private Mode of your browser.
Unfortunately, we cannot see the video attachment. If the issue persists, please upload the video here https://streamable.com/ or upload it to a storage service like Google Drive or Dropbox and send us the link.
- JanieFisherAnswered on February 28, 2018 at 03:43 PMStill having the same issue. Here is the video (I hope)
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on February 28, 2018 at 04:51 PM
If your forms are embedded in you website, kindly to re-embed it again.
To show screenshots or gif , you can check this link.-How-to-add-screenshots-images-to-questions-to-the-support-forum
Let us know how it goes.