- pinforAsked on February 28, 2018 at 10:56 AM
Please, can you tell me how to change the days of the calendar week to see them in Spanish.
It seems that the system does not translate it correctly.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on February 28, 2018 at 12:20 PM
It seems that the calendar of the Date Picker field is not translated when the account language is set to Español. I will report this issue to our developers and we will inform you via this thread once this issue is resolved.
For now I can only suggest you to create multilingual form. You can create a form in English and then translate it to Español.
- pinforAnswered on March 01, 2018 at 05:45 AM
I have created a multilingual form.
The months and days of the week of the agenda are still in English. It does not work.
Please try to solve this problem soon because it affects my clients. Thank you
- pinforAnswered on March 01, 2018 at 06:20 AM
see here to check that the multilingual does not work
- JotForm SupportVictoria_KAnswered on March 01, 2018 at 09:09 AM
Thank you for cooperation.
Unfortunately, we don't have any updates on this issue, but I can see that one of our developers is already working on it.
We'll keep you posted.