- SaraAsked on February 28, 2018 at 04:38 PM
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 28, 2018 at 06:11 PM
Update (April 19, 2018) HIPAA is available for our Gold and Silver plans.
Not yet, but there are plans to release HIPAA in the next few months. You will be updated via this thread once this is implemented.
- JotForm SupportsteveAnswered on March 01, 2018 at 12:20 AM
HIPAA compliant forms are available through our Gold plan and our Enterprise product.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on April 12, 2018 at 04:55 AM
Great news! JotForm now offers HIPAA compliance. This means users in the healthcare industry can use JotForm to collect sensitive patient information through consent and onboarding forms, medical history updates, online bill payments, and prescription refill requests.
HIPAA-compliant forms require a Gold pricing plan, which is only $99 a month or a Silver pricing plan, which is $39 a month. A business associate agreement (BAA) is also available upon request.
For more information about our HIPAA-compliant forms, visit www.jotform.com/hipaa.
- JotForm DeveloperScottAnswered on April 19, 2018 at 02:59 AM
Update: HIPAA is available for Silver plan as well.