- BGGRAPHICSAsked on October 18, 2012 at 07:28 PM
Please take a look at the screen capture of how this custom button is being displayed. Somewhere it's getting an odd white line above and below my custom button artwork. These white lines are not on my artwork. I selected "None" in the Button Perferrences Panel to get rid of an odd yellow border that first appeared. Please ehlp... Thank you.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 18, 2012 at 07:38 PM
Can you also please share to us the URL of the website where this form was used? We will check.
Using the form's direct link could not produce this issue.
Will await for your update.
- BGGRAPHICSAnswered on October 18, 2012 at 07:43 PM
This site is being developed and is not online at this time. I'll upload it and set up a temporary link and send to you shortly. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 18, 2012 at 07:45 PM
Thank you for accomdating. We look forward to your next update.
- BGGRAPHICSAnswered on October 18, 2012 at 07:46 PM
Here you go... http://www.discoverbg.com/Preview/contact.html
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 18, 2012 at 09:11 PM
After much testing, I found that the form's theme had something to do with this. The nova theme (currently used by your form) was not able to use the transparency of the button container where the custom image button is located(see image)
I was able come up with a workaround by changing the form's theme to default theme.
I had to create a test page on my end to figure it out. You can check the test page here(using your page). I used the default theme on the form AND I set the form's question spacing to 10px (in the form editor Preferences/Field Styles/Question Spacing).
If this is OK with you, try applying the same workaround and check the result.
Please inform us if you have further question.
- BGGRAPHICSAnswered on October 19, 2012 at 09:34 AM
This worked great. Thank you for your extreme customer service. JOT FORMS ROCKS!!!
- moonzkieAnswered on October 19, 2012 at 09:41 AM
Glad to hear everything is working fine now. If you need any help with anything at all just let us know! Thank you.
- BGGRAPHICSAnswered on October 19, 2012 at 09:45 AMI just noticed that the cursor doesn't switch to the little "Hand" when you mouse over my custom button.
This seems odd. Is this correct, or should that be working?
Graphic Artist / VP of MIH
P 281 353 1972
F 832 518 2316
"Making Good People Look Great!"
- moonzkieAnswered on October 19, 2012 at 10:00 AM
You can add CSS to your form that will change the cursor when pointed on the submit button, just navigate to your form builder, and click "Preferences" under "Setup & Embed" tab.
And insert the following code in the "Inject Custom CSS" under "Form Styles" tab.
Hope this helps. Thank you.