- nucoAsked on March 01, 2018 at 11:03 AM
I have created my first form but wish the form to go to another person and not myself, is there a way to change the recipient email or do I need to set up another account?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 01, 2018 at 11:48 AM
You can change the email recipient of the notification in the Emails settings. Here's how:
1. In the Form Builder, click "Settings" in the top menu. Go to the "Emails" section. Select the notification and then click the "Edit" button.
2. Go to the "Recipients" tab. Here you'll see the Recipient Emails where you can add or remove a recipient.
3. Click the "Save" button when you're done.
Related user guide: Setting-Up-Email-Notifications
Hope that helps. Thank you.