- blacksbergAsked on March 01, 2018 at 11:04 AM
Revision history only case today and then from October. I need the version I was using yesterday that was made in December. It is not showing up. Please help. I want to disregard all changes from today.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 01, 2018 at 11:43 AM
Unfortunately, if the version you are looking for is not available in the history, it is not available on our end either. I checked the history for your form and it should be possible to undo the changes you made today.
- blacksbergAnswered on March 01, 2018 at 11:44 AM
If it's possible, can you please advise how to do it. I don't see any version after October. Please elevate to support as I see was done in other threads where this happened.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 01, 2018 at 12:04 PM
It seems you have multiple threads for this same question:
If you have further questions, please follow up in that thread and we will be happy to help.
- AgilityAssoc.CanadaAnswered on March 01, 2018 at 12:15 PM
I have reported problems with revision history a number of times in the past year.
It is most definitely not working.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 01, 2018 at 12:26 PM
The revision history is definitely working but you are correct that the logs often do not show the full history. The most recent changes should always been shown in the builder revision history but logs from months back might not be available.