- AgilityAssoc.CanadaAsked on March 01, 2018 at 11:42 AM
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on March 01, 2018 at 11:46 AM
I checked the CAT No but I can't seem to replicate the issue.
It is sorting correctly at my end.
Please let us know if you have further questions.
- AgilityAssoc.CanadaAnswered on March 01, 2018 at 12:08 PM
To view the problem you need more then 7 submissions. Try with at least 15 to 20 and then try sorting, the issue will then show it's ugly face. You can use my test sheet if you like.
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on March 01, 2018 at 12:27 PM
I followed your instructions and I have replicated the issue.
It seems that the two digit values are not sorting correctly, the sort only gets the first digit.
I have forwarded this issue to our second level so that they can check it out.
We will update you via this thread for any progress on the fix.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 08, 2018 at 02:04 AM
This bug should be fixed now.
- AgilityAssoc.CanadaAnswered on March 08, 2018 at 09:49 PM
Yes it works great, thank you.
Now if you can the date issue resolved were off to the races.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 09, 2018 at 03:39 AM
Hello Robert, I wasn't sure about your last reply, if you need anything else attended, please let us know.