- creekcavaliersAsked on March 01, 2018 at 12:40 PM
This is the first time I have used your product. Mid way through, all of my input is gone. I have followed your steps and I see my fields on the right but when I click revert, nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to View Form Revision History
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on March 01, 2018 at 01:05 PM
I checked your form and it seems to be functioning correctly.
I cleared your form cache, let us know if the issue still remains.
If it does, can you please give us a screen shot on the issue so that we can check it further?
You can follow this guide on How-to-add-screenshots-images-to-questions-to-the-support-forum
- creekcavaliersAnswered on March 01, 2018 at 06:43 PMAll of the attire options that I put in with quantity and size are missing. I see it on the right hand side and I click revert and nothing happens. Do I need to start over?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 01, 2018 at 08:44 PM
I have checked your JotForm and see that there were some products added to the form. However, it is not being displayed in the preview while it is shown on the right side. The form is also not reverting from the form revision history. Let me forward the issue to our backend team to take a look. Once we have any update in this regard, you'll be posted here.
- creekcavaliersAnswered on March 01, 2018 at 09:43 PMThank you
- creekcavaliersAnswered on March 06, 2018 at 05:43 PMAny update on this? I need finish the form and begin using it. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 06, 2018 at 07:42 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, we do not have an update yet regarding this issue. However, I can see that this ticket is already assigned to one of our developers and the priority status is set to Important.
We will let you via this thread once an update is available. Thank you for your patience.
- creekcavaliersAnswered on March 21, 2018 at 09:43 AMI delete this and started over since I never heard back. We need the form
for next Tuesday.
Just wanted you to close this out. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 21, 2018 at 10:50 AM
We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. I will update the developer assigned to this thread.
Thank you for letting us know and we appreciate your understanding.