- jaycw7Asked on October 19, 2012 at 01:21 AM
Just wondering if its possible to customize what shows up when:
*You manually disable a form
*Form automatically disables through the use of submission limits
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 19, 2012 at 02:08 AM
You manually disable a form
-Not Customizable. If disable, form is inaccessible.
Form automatically disables through the use of submission limits
-This is possible;
1. Setup and Embed
3. A window will appear, choose "Form Limits" and go to "Submissions Limit" section and enter value.
Hope this helps. Let us know for questions.
- jaycw7Answered on October 19, 2012 at 02:15 AM
What shows up on the users end when a form is manually disabled? Also, re: the form being automatically disabled through the use of submission limits...the question was not about how to do it but rather, is it possible to customize what shows up when the submission limit is reached or is it disabled just like the manual way and therefore not customizable? Sorry for the incomplete communication on my part
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 19, 2012 at 02:26 AM
Hi, I'm sorry. My fault too :) Cheers!
Actually, it is not customizable. When form is disabled, a message will just show:
This form is currently unavailable!