- boomtowndesignsAsked on March 01, 2018 at 06:00 PM
My client is not seeing all the options on the form or the updates that I have made. Half of the text is missing when I preview form. All the info shows when I am in the edit screen. How can I get the form preview and copy link I send to show everything?
- boomtowndesignsAnswered on March 01, 2018 at 06:51 PM
Please help! I need this form to work so my client can order before the end of the day!
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 01, 2018 at 08:50 PM
I think the shrink option is causing the issue, please try turning it off on the payment field settings:
I hope this helps.
- boomtowndesignsAnswered on March 02, 2018 at 12:43 AMI tried that. Didn’t work. I’m going to have to use another form builder site and make a new form. I really need these to be reliable and waiting for an open forum response is not enough support.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 02, 2018 at 03:30 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience this may caused you.
I inspected your form and the Shrink option is still set to ON for the payment field. I turned it OFF on my cloned form and the issue is resolved.
Here is my form: https://form.jotform.com/80601918622959
Feel free to test it and clone it.
Another way to resolve the issue is to add this CSS code to the form:
Here is a demo form with CSS codes: https://form.jotform.com/80601276622956
Hope this helps to solve the issue.