- abalouchAsked on March 02, 2018 at 10:52 AM
I have some forms that allow people to enter full name. When I pull up the submissions, there's only one column for the full name, but I would like to sort by last name. Is there a way to separate these field "full name" into 2 fields so that I can sort?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 02, 2018 at 12:07 PM
The only way is to create a Full name with separate short text fields:
Here is a demo form: https://form.jotform.com/80604443380956
Could that work for you?
- abalouchAnswered on March 02, 2018 at 12:43 PMMy question was really whether I can separate the responses after I’ve received them.
The Honor Roll School
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 02, 2018 at 01:58 PM
In submissions page, I'm afraid it is not possible, but if you export to Excel, full name will break in two columns:
Could that work?
- abalouchAnswered on March 02, 2018 at 02:43 PMThanks. I was hoping there was a way within JotForm. I’ve been doing it in Excel, so I’ll continue doing that. Thanks again!
Did you know you can follow us on Twitter [cid:image003.png@01D36E85.BFA650D0] and like us on Facebook [cid:image004.png@01D36E85.BFA650D0] ? Find us on Twitter @HonorRollSchool and on Facebook as “The Honor Roll School”.