- thesillAsked on March 02, 2018 at 02:12 PM
Hey I have the flow outlined in the attached screenshot showing what should happen once a user submits a from entry. This was previously working but has suddenly stopped, can you help me out with this?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on March 02, 2018 at 03:06 PM
I checked all three email addresses and none of them are on the bounce list.
I then did a test submission. And I can see the emails were sent on our side:
So the problem must be receiving the emails.
First please check your spam and trash folders.
If you still cant find them you can setup SMTP for your form. This way your email provider will send the email instead of JotForm. This will resolve the problem if JotForm is being blocked. All of the symptoms point to this.
- photoguy123Answered on March 02, 2018 at 03:27 PM
We have not been getting emails either today. None of our submissions today got sent on our form.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on March 02, 2018 at 03:42 PM
I just checked and I see that we are currently facing issues relating to delayed emails. So that explains the problem. Our developer team is busy fixing this issue. And we hope to resolve this as quickly as possible.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 02, 2018 at 04:46 PM
This is now resolved. New emails should be delivered almost instantly as usual.
Delayed emails are still in queue and will be delivered in the next 10 minutes