- pnaafAsked on March 02, 2018 at 10:22 PM
The upload file button is not accepting the correct format file of excel. It keeps on saying that it does not have the right extension even if the document does
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 03, 2018 at 05:09 AM
I have cleared your form's cache. Can you please try again and let us know if the problem persists?
- pnaafAnswered on March 07, 2018 at 10:43 PMStill not accepting xls format
Sent from my iPhone 7 plus
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 07, 2018 at 11:45 PM
Thanks for the update, pnaaf.
I have made changes on the form field and it appears to be fixed now. Please test it this time and let us know if the problem persists.
- pnaafAnswered on March 08, 2018 at 05:43 PMAfter receiving this response from you. Tested and the same response
Sent from my iPhone 7
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 08, 2018 at 08:05 PM
I tested your form and I can see the error, that actually happens since the extensions have been entered incorrectly, please see how there is a space at the beginning of the first extension and there is a comma at the end of the last one:
The extensions must be like this:
This worked on my end, please also check this guide about adding file types: https://www.jotform.com/help/29-How-to-Change-the-Allowed-File-Types-in-the-Upload-Field
I hope this helps.