- vladimirc1984Asked on March 03, 2018 at 09:29 AM
I am trying to Iframe something into the form but the card is not wide enough. Am I able to customize the width when I choose the cards option or is this only possible for the old style form.
It is the Listing pro By Axium Services formPage URL:
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on March 03, 2018 at 12:38 PM
Unfortunately, it is not possible to change the width of the JotForm Cards or the Iframe.
Adding this CSS to any of the files would make the Iframe content display a little bit better (it would remove the horizontal scrollbar).
width: 100% !important;
- vladimirc1984Answered on March 03, 2018 at 11:43 PM
How do I inject custom CSS with the cards?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on March 04, 2018 at 05:09 AM
Unfortunately, the custom CSS is not supported on the card forms. I believe that Adrian was referring to the CSS of your web page.
We have added a feature request ticket to this thread to see if the card width customization can be added to the new layout forms at some point. There is no ETA for when this will be implemented, but we will let you know if we have any updates.
- vladimirc1984Answered on April 11, 2018 at 09:32 PM
Do you have an update on the custom CSS on cards feature request?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on April 11, 2018 at 10:39 PM
We do not have any update yet on this request, please note that feature requests may be considered based on the number of users requesting the same, unfortunately, we cannot provide an ETA or ensure if this will be implemented, but we would let you know in case we hear anything from our second level.