- jlarsenAsked on March 03, 2018 at 07:22 PM
I have had two clients just today contact me because they clicked Submit to submit their forms, but they didn't receive the confirmation page, so they wanted to make sure that I had received their forms. And sadly, in both cases, I had not, and they do not show up when I log into the JotForm site. One of the clients said she spent two hours completing her form, so she is decidedly upset that I didn't receive any of her answers...
This is not the first time this has happened - every few weeks or so I will receive an email to double check the form was successfully submitted. I have always chalked it up to operator error, not JotForm error, but when it happened twice today after I gave them very explicit instructions, I have to think it is something going on with JotForm.
So, first question - what is happening? Is it fixable?
Second, do you have record of their submissions anywhere????
Thank you for your help.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 04, 2018 at 12:43 AM
I noticed that you have a number of forms in your account. Can you tell us which form is it that you are having issues with? In addition, if you have the form placed on a web page, it would be great if you can share with us the link to the page.
- jlarsenAnswered on March 04, 2018 at 01:43 AMThank you for your reply! The form is the Parent Input Form. The website URL is https://www.210consulting.org/parent-input-form/ .
I really appreciate your help!!!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 04, 2018 at 04:33 AM
I tested your form but I did not find any issues. Would you have any specific name which we can search on your form's submissions? In any case, you may also search your form's submissions page for specific information by following the steps from this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/269-How-to-View-Form-Submissions
- jlarsenAnswered on March 04, 2018 at 09:43 AMThe client who spent two hours is Shannon Meeks.
Thank you for your help!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 04, 2018 at 10:41 AM
Thank you for the information.
Upon searching, there is no Shannon Meeks in the record, and that the Shannons that are only in your submissions page are Shannon Lowe and Shannon Toler. With this, it is safe to assume that she was not able to successfully make a submission through your form. Unfortunately, this also means that she will need to make the submission once again.
If you have additional questions, please let us know.