- SteritechQAAsked on March 04, 2018 at 01:36 AM
When I am cloning my form, it creates the clone with incorrect fields types.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on March 04, 2018 at 05:50 AM
When you use a Create Form button to clone a form, the form layout will depend on the selected layout (classic or card). Some new fields are not supported on the classic layout.
If you clone a form via More > Clone Form, the form will be cloned in its original layout.
In case you are referring to something else, please provide us with more details. We will be happy to help.
- SteritechQAAnswered on March 05, 2018 at 12:50 AM
Thanks for the response Mike but I am creating the clone using the More > Clone Form method per your description and it is not working. You will get an idea of the problem from the below screenshots.
Clone of form:
I have also tried to clone with much simpler forms (i.e. without image choice fields and with only two questions) but the same problem still occurs.
- JotForm DevelopergizemAnswered on March 05, 2018 at 06:58 AM
You can change your clone form's layout as seen below:
- Go to your form's 'Settings'.
- Click 'Show More Options'.
- Select 'Form Layout' as 'Single Question in One Page'.
By the way, I am able to replicate the layout differences that you have experienced. This situation should not happen after the cloning a form.
I am escalating this issue to our development team. We will let you know once this issue is resolved. Thank you.
- JotForm DeveloperasilAnswered on March 06, 2018 at 09:56 AM
Thank you for reporting this problem, I have resolved the problem which affected your form as it is being interpreted as 'All questions in one page' mode. It should be working as expected now.