- ctarrantAsked on March 04, 2018 at 07:39 AM
1. Trying to set up jot cards and lost the live chat. How do we get it back?
2. We set up the new jot card form, but cannot determine how to replace the old form with the jot card.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 04, 2018 at 09:10 AM
If you cannot get back to the chat anymore, you can just continue the discussion here.
With regard to the card form, I could not interpret properly what you are trying to do. Are you trying to switch a form into card form? Can you also share the link to the form here so we can get to understand your case better?
- ctarrantAnswered on March 05, 2018 at 03:43 PMheres the link https://form.jotform.com/80596715284163
I am trying to capture the images and text from the top of our old form and
put them on the new card form, then delete the old form from our website
and install the new card form. Make sense?
Cindy and John Tarrant
French Market Flowers
581 Edgewood Ave SE 30312
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on March 05, 2018 at 04:48 PM
Are you referring to the image in this form https://www.jotform.us/form/72503945076156? Where do you want to place that image?
To remove the image on the form you've shared, just click on the logo and click on "Remove Logo" button. Now, to change the test, just click on the text header and body then type the text you want.
Let us know if you have any questions or if you need further assistance.
- ctarrantAnswered on March 05, 2018 at 05:43 PMNo, I'm referring to the pictures and text inn the old jotform that is
currently on our website. I want to cut and paste it into the new Cards
form that is in the link I sent.
- ctarrantAnswered on March 05, 2018 at 05:43 PMSorry. You were correct. It is the images and text in that link
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on March 05, 2018 at 08:04 PM
Thank you for updating us.
Do you still need assistance? It looks like in your last reply, you already figured it out.
If not, please contact us again. We'll be happy to assist you.