- OnetrfAsked on October 20, 2012 at 02:18 AM
Please help me. What should I do? Thanks!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 20, 2012 at 02:46 AM
Hello Onetrf. It's probably because they haven't liked your page yet. They have to click the like button for them to be able to view your form.
Please let us know if you have further questions.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 20, 2012 at 02:54 AM
In addition, there can be a setting on how you added your form on your facebook page where the form can be viewed even if the page has not yet been liked.
Can you share with us what type of embedding you have used to place your form on your facebook page?
- OnetrfAnswered on October 20, 2012 at 03:26 AM
I chose the one where they have to like the page first. Even I can't see my own form. Whenever I click the link I just see a white page. I was supposed to see the boxes where I placed my codes right? Can you see it properly?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 20, 2012 at 03:42 AM
Hello, Onetrf. I was able to see your form properly from the top, down to the submit button at the bottom. Have you tried viewing the page using a different account?
Here's the screenshot on how it appears on my browser: