- losebabyweightAsked on October 20, 2012 at 02:45 AM
Hi there - I have upgraded my account and paid for the upgrade but it isn't showing as upgraded (I upgraded 2 days) and still says I am on an old plan? And I am nearly out of space on a form I am running and I expect lots more entries to come in?
Can you pls help asap?
- losebabyweightAnswered on October 20, 2012 at 02:58 AM
thank you for fixing!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 20, 2012 at 02:59 AM
It should be fine by now. Please logout and log back in to be able to view the changes on your quota limits reflecting to a Professional Package. Great!
FYI, you have two active subscriptions currently. One is Premium and the other one is Professional which was made last two days (10/18/2012). If you'd like to continue using Professional plan, I'd suggest to cancel your premium subscription to avoid double billings. Since you've paid for this premium subscription directly to Paypal, here's how you can cancel your premium subscription.
1. Log into your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you have made to us
3. Click on the subscription number
4. Click on "Cancel Subscription" button.
Hope this helps. Just let us know if you have further questions or concerns.