- markashtonAsked on February 15, 2011 at 03:41 PM
I hope I'm not being pedantic here but please see a very small alignment issue with sublabels.
- markashtonAnswered on February 17, 2011 at 06:44 AM
Any chance of a response?
If a question is unanswered then how can one conclude if:
1) It is in hand and on radar
2) It has been skipped
3) It has been missed/ not seen
- ewprattAnswered on February 17, 2011 at 08:29 AM
I see the slight alignment issue. I'm trying now to see if I can see if I can eliminate this manually first.
- ewprattAnswered on February 17, 2011 at 08:36 AM
Okay, I was able to manually change the problem. The issue exists in the hosted CSS file. The class form-sub-label-container has a right margin vlaue of 5px. By changing that to 4px and 3px, the neighboring form element did move back inline with the one above. I would suggest seeing if, once the form is online, adding an inline style to try to override the linked stylesheet's values.
- markashtonAnswered on January 03, 2012 at 02:19 PM
Is this a bug or is it supposed to be this way because nothing's been done about it?
Or has everyone got to mess with style sheets?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 03, 2012 at 07:25 PM
I have created a ticket to our Next Level Support about this slight bug. Thank you for cooperation.
We will update this thread when the new information will be available.
- emrew86Answered on January 05, 2012 at 10:28 AM
Bug has been fixed...
- markashtonAnswered on January 05, 2012 at 11:27 AM
Thnaks. I've tested and agree - great. thanks for doing it ;)
- markashtonAnswered on December 14, 2012 at 10:42 AM
This bug's back again then yeah?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 14, 2012 at 10:56 AM
We apologize for this inconvenience, Mark. If you have an existing form that shows this issue, can you please share with us here the link to the said form?
- markashtonAnswered on December 14, 2012 at 11:14 AM
Actually Liyam just have a look at the alignment of sub-labels e.g. First Name & Last Name on the Full Name field.
Do they seem slightly off in terms of alignment?
- fxrAnswered on December 14, 2012 at 12:01 PM
It does appear to be out by a couple of pixels.
I have opened a new ticket with our developers for this issue.