- guest_22935307131043Asked on October 20, 2012 at 12:53 PM
I tried to Activate the Jotform plugin and it said the plugin in does not have a valid header.
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on October 20, 2012 at 12:58 PM
We would be happy to assist you with this problem, could we please have the form id or url? So that we can investigate this problem for you.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on December 12, 2012 at 01:12 PM
Sorry but we don't have an official wordpress plugin yet. What we can advise you is to embed the form using some scripts (maybe iFrame) which can be found on Setup & Embed > Embed Form.
On the other hand, your account is auto suspended as your form is used to steal accounts which we don't tolerate. Sorry but we are unable to reactivate your account.
- PhDJobFairAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 05:45 PM
Hi I am trying to activate jotform plugin in wordpress but I am also getting the same header error? Can you help me ??
- PhDJobFairAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 06:05 PM
It is working now!! Thanks