- adunbar2Asked on March 05, 2018 at 11:15 AM
Is there a way for Form to have 2 questions in 1 line? For example screenshot below how can I move it to the next empty space on the right?
- MarvihAnswered on March 05, 2018 at 12:43 PM
Yes you can, you just need to Shrink the fields that you want to put in two columns.
Please check this thread for more information field positioning .
- adunbar2Answered on March 05, 2018 at 01:43 PM
Thank you. What about an undo button for each single select or multi select option? Do we have ability to do so?
- MarvihAnswered on March 05, 2018 at 02:59 PM
Unfortunately you cannot Undo/Uncheck Single Choice field once you selected an Option.
However, you can change your Single Choice Properties field and use Multiple Choice Properties then set a Entry Limit of 1 for minimum and maximum options.
This way, it will still act like a Single Choice Properties field but with the ability to Undo/Uncheck an option.
- adunbar2Answered on March 05, 2018 at 05:30 PM