- chris_hillsAsked on October 20, 2012 at 05:56 PM
Hi. I have embedded a form in my Google Site using the gadget and embedding instrcution in Jotforms.
When I submit the form from within the Google site (which appear embedded fine) the following appears:
Content was blocked because it was not signed by a valid security certificate.
For more information, see "About Certificate Errors" in Internet Explorer Help.
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on October 20, 2012 at 08:41 PM
Hi could we please have the form id and url of the website you are having problems with so that we can take a look at this for you?
- chris_hillsAnswered on October 21, 2012 at 12:28 PMHi,
All forms when put into Secure links:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 21, 2012 at 02:25 PM
You could also share to us the URL of the website where the forms were used.
Using the form's secure links alone could not reproduce the certificate security issue.
Will await for your updates.
- chris_hillsAnswered on October 21, 2012 at 04:38 PMHi
I get the problem when using the URL without the hosting webpage (which is password protected at the moment). The fault happens after the form is submitted before thank you page.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on October 21, 2012 at 04:56 PM
I'm unable to replicate the problem. Could you please specify the version of Internet Explorer exhibiting this issue and also provide the operating system (OS) being used?
- chris_hillsAnswered on October 21, 2012 at 04:58 PMHi Wayne
Hope this helps
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on October 21, 2012 at 05:16 PM
Hi, I did a test submission and here's what happened -
Basically from what I could see is that nobody will be able to access your account including your website unless you set it to " Share with Public " or you can also set it to share with people that you list which is how google is pretty much designed everything built around their user's accounts to better protect google account holders from hackers and anyone that we are unfamiliar with which is potentially anyone on the internet.