- Paul DervsnAsked on March 05, 2018 at 01:48 PM
Hi I have created a form with drop downs in it. The form will be distributed by email but the drop downs are not working on my iphone6.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on March 05, 2018 at 02:55 PM
Just trying to locate your account. The email address you provided isn't showing anything
Can you please give us any of the following:
1) Account username
2) Account email address
3) Any form URL in your account.
Furthermore we will need to know which form you are referring to with the dropdown issue.
Can you also please tell us exactly how you want to distribute your form? I see you said you want to email it. If you are simply emailing the link that's fine.
But if you want to embed your from in an email then you should take note that it may not work how you want. That's because email client software typically blocks images and scripts from loading. This is a security precaution. So you should provide the link to the form instead.
- Paul DervsnAnswered on March 05, 2018 at 04:43 PMHi Aubrey
My account email is my work email email@example.com
my user name is ppd366
here is a link to the form https://form.jotformeu.com/80625936084361
I think Jotform is an excellent product and I recommend it to my students
all the time (I am a teacher). However I was surprised to see that it did
not work 'slickly' on my iPhone 6. I haven't tested it yet on an Android.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on March 05, 2018 at 05:11 PM
I tested your form on an iPhone 6 using the Safari web browser. And it seems to work perfectly for me.
What browser are you using?
- Paul DervsnAnswered on March 05, 2018 at 05:43 PMThanks, I can see from your video that it is working on your phone. I am
using Safari also
- Paul DervsnAnswered on March 05, 2018 at 05:43 PMApologies, I can see the options being presented now. I was expecting them
to drop down at the 'window' like on a PC. I have just recently switched
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on March 05, 2018 at 08:05 PM
Thank you for updating us, Paul.
It looks like you already figured it out.
If not, please let us know. We'll be happy to assist you.