- HopeBridgesAsked on March 05, 2018 at 02:56 PM
Is there a way to add a quantity button for an order that will [ayed for and delivered offline? Basically, I need to to be able to total up an amount with quantities without forcing them to pay online.
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on March 05, 2018 at 03:40 PM
You can use the Quantity Gift Registry widget then calculate the total value and pass the amount to the "Total" field.
You can add multiple quantity gift registry widget if you will be adding multiple products (ex. coffee, soda etc..).
What you need to accomplish these:
1. Use the Quantity Gift Registry widget
2. Add a calculation value to each quantity using the conditional logic.
3. Pass the calculated value to the total field https://www.jotform.com/help/275-How-to-Pass-a-Calculation-to-a-Payment-Field
I hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions or if you need further assistance.