- blueskywellnessAsked on March 05, 2018 at 04:10 PM
Trying to create PDFs of our Jotforms and they are coming out mangled:
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on March 05, 2018 at 05:43 PM
We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. I was able to reproduce the reported issue. I have now reported this to our development team for further investigation.
Sorry for the inconvenience in the meantime.
- blueskywellnessAnswered on March 12, 2018 at 03:43 PMany help here?
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on March 12, 2018 at 04:07 PM
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Sorry, but we currently don't have any update(s) yet from our dev team. You will be notified via this thread once there's an update from our dev team.
Once again, so sorry for the trouble and we hope for your patience and kind understanding in the meantime.
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on April 05, 2018 at 09:14 AM
We apologize for the late response. Just wanted to check if you are still able to replicate the issue. We've tried creating a PDF form, but it seems that the issue just went away.
Kindly confirm if you are still able to replicate. If so, please use this screen recording tool https://screencast-o-matic.com/screen_recorder and record your screen then send it to us for a review.
Looking forward for your response.