- dashleysrAsked on October 21, 2012 at 12:24 AM
How do we fix the missing corners of the labels (e.g. Services needed, and Send File) http://form.jotform.us/form/21720909258153
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 21, 2012 at 01:16 AM
Hello dashleysr. Please do the following steps:
1. Select the form element (label) that has a missing right corner
2. Click the Form Style tab on the top of the form, You'll notice that the icons on top will change.
3. Click Label Align on the right-most part of the tool bar, and select Top Aligned.
Do these steps for all the elements on your form that has a missing right corner.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.