- rkcrmillsAsked on March 05, 2018 at 05:58 PM
1.Once a survey has been upgraded,
will the "monthly" payments work for the following 4 weeks?
2. Is there a way to de-activate a survey with an away message? Our survey will be used for the school for certain dates, we would like it to deactive on a certain date.
3. Is there a way to create a custom/unique link for sharing? We do not want the username included in the link.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 05, 2018 at 08:33 PM
If you upgrade your account to a paid plan, the payment form will be available to be used as long as it does not reach the payments limit of the paid plan you upgraded your account to.
Your other questions have been addressed in the following threads.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on March 06, 2018 at 08:11 PM
If I upgrade to 3/15, will my the upgraded plan be available from 3/15 through 4/15? What date would the billing cycle begin?
Yes, that is correct. The billing cycle will start on the date of your subscription. To upgrade your account, please follow this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/331-How-to-Upgrade-My-Account
I hope this information helps.