- MorskieftOntwerpersAsked on March 06, 2018 at 03:49 AM
I have download the source code from a form so i can style and integrate it into a client's website. Which code is neccesary to keep the form working, i see there are alot of css and js added in the downloaded code. I like to keep it as clean as possible.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 06, 2018 at 04:57 AM
- MorskieftOntwerpersAnswered on March 06, 2018 at 05:00 AM
If i can't change these things what's the best way to use jotform with bootstrap?
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on March 06, 2018 at 06:27 AM
You can remove them as well but you would lose the form styling and other functionality like validation.
If you want to customize the styling of the form you can use the class names that the form elements already have or you can add your own class names and elements.
You need to make sure that you do not change the name property in the elements.
- MorskieftOntwerpersAnswered on March 06, 2018 at 06:37 AM
Thnx, just the answer i needed!!