- elainenadyaAsked on October 21, 2012 at 08:55 AM
Here are your payment instructions.
- moonzkieAnswered on October 21, 2012 at 09:22 AM
Can you please explain your query futher for us to better assist you.
- elainenadyaAnswered on October 21, 2012 at 09:40 AMWhen some one sends out an autoresponder to me my name is at the top saying
Hi Elaine ...Can your system do that. In other words when i send out a
email can i address each person by name instead of just a blast email
Hello Does that help you to understand my question better?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on October 21, 2012 at 10:20 AM
Yes, our system is quite capable of doing that, so long as the user enters their name. Which means that the Full Name field should be set to Required. The trick is to include an altered form of the Full Name tag in position where the first name is to appear. Please see my entry in this thread for details and if you would like further assistance with this, we'd be glad to help.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on October 21, 2012 at 10:26 AM
Please also have a look at Creating a Form Autoresponder.
- elainenadyaAnswered on October 21, 2012 at 10:44 AMThank you for the very quick response.. I saw the thread and it appears
easy but where is the autoresponder located.
- moonzkieAnswered on October 21, 2012 at 11:06 AM
You can find the auto responder by following this steps.
While on edit mode...
1. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Click on "Add New Email"
4. Select "Autoresponder Email" and click "Next"