- m_coniglioAsked on October 21, 2012 at 08:59 AM
Kind Jotform moderators,
I've created some forms on this site, anyone without secure SSL submissions, yet I've seen my limit of SSL submissions is getting very close to zero, and my account will be suspended.
There's only 1 form active of 3: http://form.jotformeu.com/form/22643545448357
I was very careful when creating the form not to tick the SSL box, and I've checked the source code: the form's URL is definitely http://, not https://. Can you help?
- moonzkieAnswered on October 21, 2012 at 09:12 AM
Google Sites forces our form to use HTTPS even when you've embedded your form as HTTP since they run on HTTPS. The solution is to put your non-SSL (HTTP) form to the Google Sites using 3rd party Embed Gadget. Here's how:
1. Go to your site.
2. Switch to Edit mode.
3. Open "Insert Menu" Select "More gadgets" at the bottom.
4. Select "Embed Gadget".
5. Put your form iFrame embed code, adjust gadget width and height, then press OK.
Also, your SSL Submission is still 0 so you haven't received any SSL submission yet.
- m_coniglioAnswered on October 21, 2012 at 09:15 AM
I recently changed from embedded gadget to jotform embedded form and that's the result.
I knew that but didn't think to work troughout an iframe.
- moonzkieAnswered on October 21, 2012 at 09:19 AM
We're glad to be of help, if you have questions feel free to contact us.
Thanks for using JotForm!
- abavicconfAnswered on November 28, 2012 at 11:02 PM
I contacted you about this same issue and you still haven't replied to my emails of 22 and 24 November 2012. Really annoyed about your lack of response thus far and would still appreciate a response to my email.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on November 28, 2012 at 11:28 PM
We are truly sorry about that, I actually made a search based on the email that is linked to your firstname.lastname@example.org
Please open a new thread explaining your particular case, so we can check further