Google Sheets integration is not giving me an actual link

  • Profile Image
    hbcmedia
    Asked on March 06, 2018 at 10:34 AM

    I am trying to integrate a signup with Google Sheets. I create an identical form for an "early bird" registration with only different prices, and it worked fine. However, with this new "regular' registration, once I setup the integration, I do not get a link/folder/anything. All I get is the picture below (without a correct link). 


    I have redone the integration and given proper permission. 

    I have cloned the sheet and tried to integrate. 

  • Profile Image
    John_Benson
    Answered on March 06, 2018 at 12:05 PM

    I tested the Google Spreadsheet integration and it is working properly on my end. I can see the correct and complete link. Here's a screen capture of my test:

    1520355778Sheet_int_001.gif

    I have cleared your form cache on our server. Please try to re-integrate it again and if the issue still persists, please try using the Incognito Mode when integrating. Here's a guide: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95464?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en

    Let us know how it goes. Thank you.

  • Profile Image
    hbcmedia
    Answered on March 06, 2018 at 01:37 PM

    Thank you for your response. 


    I tried it again, but it still does not work. I also tried in incognito mode, and that did not work either. 

  • Profile Image
    david
    Answered on March 06, 2018 at 02:23 PM

    Try a different browser if possible.  If you are using Chrome, try FireFox and visa versa.  I checked the integration on my end and it was functional, there might be something in your current browser blocking the authentication or something of that nature.

  • Profile Image
    hbcmedia
    Answered on March 08, 2018 at 05:23 PM

    I have tried Chrome/Firefox/Edge in Windows 10/8.1. None of those have integrated properly. I still am getting the same window/link as above. 

  • Profile Image
    david
    Answered on March 08, 2018 at 06:29 PM

    I tested the integration for your form with my own Gmail account and was able to connect the integration.  I removed it afterwards but it does appear to be functional on my end.  Is this the only form where this issue occurs?  So far I have been unable to reproduce it on my end.

  • Profile Image
    hbcmedia
    Answered on March 09, 2018 at 11:44 AM

    Thank you for your response. I was using my 'personal' work gmail account. I switched to a generic "media@xyz.com" and it worked. 


    Still not sure why one account had an issue, but at least it is somewhat working. 


    Thank you, again. 

  • Profile Image
    John_Benson
    Answered on March 09, 2018 at 12:01 PM

    Thank you for updating us. We are glad that it is now working.

    If you want we can further investigate it. If yes, please try re-integrating it again using your personal Gmail account.

    If the issue still persists, please provide the email address.