- williamcrippsAsked on October 21, 2012 at 11:26 AM
My customer would like for the form the customer submits to come back to her just as the customer sees it. With my limited knowledge all I can get is the information sent back to us in a columnar format. If I upgrade to pay verson will I be able to accomplish what the customer wants?Page URL:
- moonzkieAnswered on October 21, 2012 at 11:58 AM
You can achieve this by either creating an Autoresponder, which will send your customers submitted the form an email that may contain the filled up form.
Or you can also do this by creating an HTML table or Grid Listing Report and then inserting that report onto the Thank You page.
To create an html table or grid listing report:
1. Go to My Forms then click on the form that you want to create a report of
2. Click the Reports button, then click Add New Report
3. Choose HTML table or Grid Listing, then click Next
4. Check/uncheck the fields that you want to show/hide, click Next
5. Copy the iframe codes provided
To insert the report's iframe codes onto the thank you page:
1. Select Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Thank You
3. Select Thank You Message, then click Next
3. Paste the report's iframe codes into the Thank You page
4. Save your form
Hope this post answers your question. Let us know if you have further questions. Thank you.
- williamcrippsAnswered on October 21, 2012 at 01:23 PMI do not really understand enough to talk fleuntly about forms. Thanks for the previous help.
That really was not what I needed. What I really need is for the submitted form needs to identically match the form the customer filled in. Is that possible? Please advise.
- moonzkieAnswered on October 21, 2012 at 01:41 PM
Actually, the solution provided will give the exact filled in form of your costumer.
Please try these form: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/22944962181964 (fill in with your exact email, to recieve the autoresponder)
But if you meant that after your customer fills in the form, she will be redirected to another form which is already automatically filled with the same answers that she had on the first form, then that wouldn't be possible.