- montro617Asked on March 06, 2018 at 11:48 AM
hello, im stuck on how to start to do my price calculations do I use a widget or conditions calculate fields????Page URL:
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 06, 2018 at 12:40 PM
If you do not need to charge the user when they submit the form, using a calculation field would be the easiest way to perform calculations:
For options that do not have numerical values, those can be assigned calculation values:
- montro617Answered on March 06, 2018 at 05:22 PM
I'm charging using the stripe widget...
so what are the options and the most convenient one,
sorry to mention that at the beginning
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 06, 2018 at 07:13 PM
If you want to perform calculations then no matter which payment integration you're using the process will be the same for all the payment gateways.
As explained by my colleague, you can perform calculations on your form and assign calculation values to those fields that require it, all the needed information can be found on the following links:
Once you have the calculations done, you may follow this guide in order to pass the total amount to the payment field: https://www.jotform.com/help/275-How-to-Pass-a-Calculation-to-a-Payment-Field
I hope this helps.
- montro617Answered on March 07, 2018 at 12:38 AM